Did you know Yellowstone is one of the world’s largest super volcanoes? Guides of Jackson Hole Lower Loop Tour is a fantastic way to observe wildlife as well as take in Yellowstone’s numerous geyser basins and volcanic landscape. Our day will begin by passing through Grand Teton National Park, taking time to stop and observe wildlife and scenery along the way. We will continue on to Yellowstone National Park, making stops at Old Faithful geyser, Yellowstone Lake, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, as well as several other geyser basins. Yellowstone National Park’s rich history, geology, wildfires and wildlife will be discussed in detail throughout the tour. Wildlife that is often observed on this tour are bison, grizzly bears, black bears, wolves, moose, elk, eagles, mule deer, pronghorn, and coyotes. We will have offer many stops throughout the tour for guests to get out of the vehicle and observe the different wildlife viewing opportunities with the binoculars and scope that we provide, and to walk the various boardwalks we stop at. The total length of this tour is approximately 12 hours.
- Enjoy possible wildlife sightings of grizzly and black bear, wolves, elk, moose, bison, bald eagles, and so much more
- See the beautiful Grand Teton National Park Mountain range in the morning light
- Walk the boardwalks at hydrothermal features such as Old Faithful Geyser, Fountain Paint-Pots and Mud-Pots, West Thumb
- View Hayden Valley, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and the Old Faithful Inn
- This is the best tour for visitors who are short on time but want to see the most of Yellowstone National Park that they can in one day
- Tour will offer plenty of opportunities for easy walking and picture taking!