Guides of Jackson Hole or GoJH for short, was co-founded by Jackson locals Trevor Bloom and Charles Plummer III(aka Tres). Trevor and Tres met in the cafeteria at Jackson Hole High School back in 2006, and have been friends and adventure partners ever since. We pride ourselves in being the only wildlife and naturalist guide company in Jackson founded by true Wyoming locals- and look forward to offering the finest custom-tailored experiences for anyone. Whether this is your first time to the region or you have spent a lifetime here, we look forward to co-creating your perfect adventure.
Our specialty offerings include:
- Wildlife tours – half day-multi day adventures to see the majestic wildlife of the Greater Yellowstone region
- Hiking tours – half day to multi-day hikes from easy to strenuous terrain for any level
- Multi-day Yellowstone Adventures – overnight trips to Yellowstone with experienced guides
- Biking– Biking tours in Grand Teton National Park in partnership with Teton Mountain Bike Tours!
- Company retreats and True Wealth learning experiences
- Complete travel planning for the region – relax we can take care of your whole vacation
- And more…we are happy to co-create any custom experience for you and your family