Learn about our efforts to keep you and our guides safe, while continuing to operate outstanding tours in Jackson Hole and the Greater Yellowstone.
- Private tours only. For the foreseen future we are only operating private tours for groups traveling together to minimize exposure.
- Masks. Based on Teton County orders and CDC recommendations we are requiring face covers while inside the vehicle. We provide new sterile surgical masks if you do not have your own. Masks optional outside the vehicle when social distancing can be maintained.
- Sanitize. We clean the vehicle, binoculars, and all gear between every tour with disinfectant. We also provide hand-sanitizer while on tour.
- Updated cancellation policy. We will provide a 100% refund if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms* of COVID-19 or has been exposed. Please do us all a favor, when in doubt sit it out! We’d prefer you cancel the tour than expose our guides and our families.
Please cancel your tour if anyone in your group has been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days or shows any of the following symptoms:
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle or body aches
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever or chills
- Nausea or vomiting
- Congestion or runny nose
- Sore throat